Wrestling360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling360

Talk about pro wrestling, join the e-fed and more

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Comments on WWE Title Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
Admin
Straight-Edge Superstar

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Jeff Hardy Comments on WWE Title Match Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Comments on WWE Title Match   Jeff Hardy Comments on WWE Title Match Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Between The Ropes
January 23rd, 2008
Archived online at BetweenTheRopes.com

WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy joined Brian Fritz of Between the Ropes this past Wednesday to discuss his World Title match against Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble this Sunday, interacting with the fans, his time away from WWE, and more.

Hardy considers his match with Randy Orton on Sunday night to be the most important bout of his career. “By far it is. As an individual single wrestler by far it is, because this is the closest I’ve ever been to being the WWE Champion. I would say that in itself makes it the biggest match of my career.”

Although The Hardy Boyz remain one of the most popular tag teams in WWE history, Jeff is proud of the success he has achieved as a singles performer and looks forward to headlining the Royal Rumble with Orton. “It’s real cool, it really says something for myself to be able to split from The Hardy Boyz and do good on my own. It’s built a huge amount of confidence for me to be able to do something like this. And my brother too, he’s done great as a singles wrestler; it really shows a lot for The Hardy Boyz that we can go our separate ways

read the entire story here:

http://nodq.com/wwe/203216304.shtml
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling360.forumotion.com

Jeff Hardy Comments on WWE Title Match
Page 1 of 1