Wrestling360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling360

Talk about pro wrestling, join the e-fed and more

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what they're doing wrong and how they can get better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
Admin
Straight-Edge Superstar

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-04

what they're doing wrong and how they can get better Empty
PostSubject: what they're doing wrong and how they can get better   what they're doing wrong and how they can get better Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 am

okay this is my rant about TNA

TNA's main problem in my eyes is Vince Russo. He's a power hungry writer that killed WCW and thought he was all top-notch in WWF. Vince Russo is a clown that thinks he can make a star, posing to make such greats as Triple H, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock and many more, even arrogantly telling Ric Flair that he can make Flair better than he already is. Thats my rant on Russo.

TNA's second problem is that they are turning to Sports-Entertainment with all the skits and segments taking up the show. They say TNA:We Are Wrestling, well I say prove it. I say TNA:We Want Wrestling.

The problem that is really bothering me is that they put the ex-WWE guys over the all-TNA guys ie: Kurt Angle being champion instead of Samoa Joe, Christian getting NWA & TNA World Titles before Samoa Joe, guys like Booker T, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Tomko, and more going over the guys that have been there the longest. In my eyes Samoa Joe should be World Champion right now, he had a long winning streak and proved that he could have good fast-paced matches with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

And one more thing, they need to learn how to end angles better, showcase their X-Division more, tell Mike Tenay and Don West to calm down during the matches as they freak out to a sight of a suicide dive and to stop with the mockings of wrestlers ie: Shark Boy talking like Stone Cold, using Stone Cold's moves, acting like Stone Cold, teasing him with the beers by drinking clam juice and Jay Lethal mocking "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

This is how TNA could get better:

1. Fire Vince Russo or at least take him down the level of writers.

2. More matches, the 2 hours of iMPACT! are taken up by too much skits and segments. They just need longer matches and better booking.

3.Put some all-TNA guys over some ex-WWE guys. I don't mean like make Angle or Cage mid-cards or anything just highlight their all-TNA guys a little bit more.

4.End their angles better, have at least two X-Division matches per iMPACT!, have Mike & Tenay have some coffee or cigarettes so they calm the hell down, and quit with the mocking. I will admit the "Black Machismo" thing is entertaining, but TNA should change it, don't turn back into a generic X-Division star just give him a better gimmick and get rid of the "Guru" gimmick for Sonjay Dutt, we all liked when he just went out there and kicked some ass
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling360.forumotion.com
Mr.WrestleMania
Admin
Mr.WrestleMania

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: what they're doing wrong and how they can get better   what they're doing wrong and how they can get better Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:22 am

and they need Samoa Joe to sign that five year contract bc every week something wrong happens like Matt Morgan throwing the pen and Kurt Angle saying Don't get in the way
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
Admin
Straight-Edge Superstar

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: what they're doing wrong and how they can get better   what they're doing wrong and how they can get better Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:47 am

Samoa Joe for TNA Champion!!!! Joe for Champ!!Joe for Champ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what they're doing wrong and how they can get better   what they're doing wrong and how they can get better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what they're doing wrong and how they can get better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling360 :: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling :: Blog/Rant-
Jump to: